: Fisler Foundation for the Advancement of Science and Technology is a 501(c)(3) status non- profit educational organization created by parents, teachers and administrators to raise funds to help meet budget shortfalls in science and technology.
Mission Statement: To enhance the science and technology programs at Robert C. Fisler School in furtherance of 21st century learning.
Vision: The underlying tenet of F2AST is straightforward: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. F2AST knows that the quality of a child’s education is based on the partnership between the parents, educators, and the community. Together, let’s overcome today’s unprecedented budget crisis and give our children the quality education they deserve.
Goals: F2AST has three fundamental goals:
- To make-up for district funding shortages that would have eliminated the Laptops for Learning program years ago.
- To purchase student-centered software that is curriculum-specific for each grade level.
- To provide financial support for science and technology initiatives.
$0.83 per Student per Day
That’s the average cost for the laptop program for Kindergarten through 8th grade! How can you help support 21st century learning at Robert C. Fisler School?
- Does your company offer grants to non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status?
- Does your company offer a matching program for private donations?
- Do you have 1-2 hours per week to work at home?
- Or, nonprofit experience?
- Or, an accounting background?
- Or, event experience?
Fundraising Opportunities: The foundation’s goal is to raise funds through company matching donations, grant writing, and direct private donors. More fundraising options are in the planning TBD.
Company Matching Donations: Many corporations match all or a portion of their employee’s donation to a 501(c) 3 non- profit organizations like F²AST. When making your donation, please provide us with a matching gift application from your Human Resources Department.
Grant Writing: Many corporations have grants available for our foundation to apply. Our foundation has individuals that have the knowledge and expertise to successfully write grants. Please contact us if your company awards grants.
Direct Private Donors- Make a fully tax- deductible contribution to F²AST (1350 Starbuck Street Fullerton, California 92833)
For more information, visit the foundation’s website at http://www.f2ast.org